Get the Redemption and Release FAQ’s
Thank you for visiting Redemption and Release, LLC. Below you’ll find the most frequently asked questions regarding our Timeshare Redemption services.
If you have a question that is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1.888.743.9051. We pride ourselves on making every effort to provide timeshare owners with the education and information about the timeshare industry that may be difficult to find anywhere else.
One of our friendly Timeshare Redemption experts will answer any and all questions you may have and help you get started on your way to Timeshare Freedom!
Top 7 Timeshare Redemption Questions
1. Who does Redemption & Release, LLC provide Timeshare Redemption for?
RedemptionAndRelease.com timeshare redemption program is for timeshare owners who:
- Are unable to use their timeshare
- Who are concerned about their inability to sell their timeshare through a listing company
- Have been overwhelmed by unexpected increasing Maintenance Fees and Special Assessments
- Are worried about their loved ones inheriting their timeshare and all the fees that go along with it.
- Have become increasingly frustrated with Exchange Companies
- Are looking for more affordable vacation options
- Are widowed, divorced, or simply can no longer travel with their loved ones
- Don’t use their timeshare as much as they had originally intended
- No longer able to travel
- Searching for a way out for any reason
2. What does Redemption & Release LLC do?
We are a company that helps remove timeshare owners from their timeshare obligations. We offer an affordable, convenient, and guaranteed end to your timeshare contract.
3. Do I qualify for your service?
If your timeshare is paid off in full and your Maintenance Fees and Special Assessments are current, then yes, you likely qualify for our assistance in removing yourself from your timeshare obligation. However, we do not make any false promises or mislead you. We give it to you straight. The companies with whom we work with have interest in certain properties and not others. In addition, they only work with companies like ours, not the general public, to acquire certain properties in bulk. If your unit meets our combined criteria (i.e. qualifies), we will review our simple process with you to ensure it is the best option to suit your needs. Contact us to receive an honest evaluation of your property. Even if your resort does not qualify for our service, our consultants will provide you with the direction and advice you may find difficult to uncover on your own free of charge, so please contact us now…there is no obligation and our service is 100% guaranteed.
4. Do you charge an upfront fee for your services?
Simply put, yes. The fees associated with our services are collected upfront, but only after you have thoroughly reviewed our Transfer Agreement and you understand how our simple and guaranteed process works. We stand behind our promises and your investment. Redemption & Release, LLC provides every client who enrolls in our services with two 100% Money Back Guarantees protecting your investment and our services.
5. If I use your services, do I have to join a travel club or vacation club?
Absolutely not. Redemption & Release LLC is only interested in removing you and your family from the burden of your timeshare contract. We don’t try to convince you to sign up for any other vacation related liabilities. You do NOT need a travel club to vacation in timeshare units for a fraction of your current maintenance fees. Ask your Timeshare Redemption specialist to show you these great websites for free.
6. Is RedemptionAndRelease.com a legitimate solution to removing my family from our timeshare contract?
We guarantee our results, and our experience as a leader in the industry speaks for itself. The important thing to remember throughout this process is that you are not alone. Thousands of people just like yourself have entered into similar contracts consisting of skyrocketing Maintenance Fees, Special Assessments and taxes. The goal now, is to relieve your family of this financial burden. The first step in achieving this goal, is to contact Redemption & Release LLC in order to receive a free quote today.
7. Can I speak with someone over the phone?
Of course. Please call our toll-free number 1-888-743-9051 to speak with a representative. Another option is to submit your contact information directly through this web site to have a representative call you.
Was your question not listed in the Redemption and Release FAQ’s?
CONTACT US! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our excellent Timeshare Redemption Services!